October 12, 2003

ID 'Toons

I began cartooning as a lark, it was something to occassionally send along to publishers with the articles I was submitting. However I've found that despite my dearth of artistic ability, I enjoy the process and the results. It gives me a chance to offer comment in a way that can be more incisive than the written word.

Besides, it really seems to tweak some people.

Truth in advertising considerations forces me to call this series - I(neptly) D(rawn) 'Toons.

So enjoy. Or at least try not to get too queasy. And if you don't get it, well who's fault is that, eh?. Yeah, you're right, probably mine.


ID 'Toons #7 - Sub-optimal design?



#6 - "Wherefore?"




#5. - Setting the agenda




#4. Discovery Institute Time Machine




#3. The Intelligent Design Cafe




#2. Brothers




#1. Intelligent Design Methodology

0 Comments:

<< Home