Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. (Thomas Jefferson)
No two ways about it, there are two sides to every story. (George Carlin)
Last Ten Posts
- "Bad design," "good design"? - The point is there'...
- "Judicial activism" - Tripping the "truthiness" me...
- Ockham's Razor - Handle with care
- Creationism in California - Lawsuit and revised sy...
- Creationism in California - Review of preliminary ...
- Creationism in California - Frazier Mountain High ...
- How can they say that? (#1) - Teaching ID is not r...
- Sign-up sheet for Rustic Ignoramus Club - Colson p...
- What is "Intelligent Design?" - It depends upon wh...
- Christmas came five days early this year
- ID Glossary
- Wedge - Phase II
- Science orgs. oppose ID
- Is ID religious?
- What is ID?
- ID 'Toons
- Talk.Origins Archive
- Creation/Design Watch
- The Panda's Thumb
- National Center for Science Education
- The Loom
- Name: RLC
- Location: San Juan Capistrano, California
An attempt to translate "intelligent design" terminology.
Papers and essays analyzing the public presentation of "intelligent design."
A response to the Discovery Institute's list of dissenting scientists.
Quotes from ID "theorists" and organizations.
Definitions of "intelligent design" from ID proponents.
My foray into the cartooning arts. Enter at your own risk.
what's not what
February 15, 2006
"And the silver splinters fly in the corner of your eye, shining in the setting sun." (Ian Anderson)