Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. (Thomas Jefferson)
No two ways about it, there are two sides to every story. (George Carlin)
Last Ten Posts
- Going through the (handwaving) motions - Gonzalez'...
- Pianka postscript - Dembski's descent
- "Big Questions" for ID
- ID and SETI - Latest issue of Skeptic
- Are we merely biological automata?
- ID vs. methodological naturalism - Time to retire ...
- New article up on eSkeptic
- Biology as a Rorschach blot
- Turn out the lights, the "Teach the controversy" p...
- Casey at the bat - Swing...and a miss!
- ID Glossary
- Wedge - Phase II
- Science orgs. oppose ID
- Is ID religious?
- What is ID?
- ID 'Toons
- Talk.Origins Archive
- Creation/Design Watch
- The Panda's Thumb
- National Center for Science Education
- The Loom
- Name: RLC
- Location: San Juan Capistrano, California
An attempt to translate "intelligent design" terminology.
Papers and essays analyzing the public presentation of "intelligent design."
A response to the Discovery Institute's list of dissenting scientists.
Quotes from ID "theorists" and organizations.
Definitions of "intelligent design" from ID proponents.
My foray into the cartooning arts. Enter at your own risk.
what's not what
May 9, 2006
"And the silver splinters fly in the corner of your eye, shining in the setting sun." (Ian Anderson)