Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. (Thomas Jefferson)
No two ways about it, there are two sides to every story. (George Carlin)
Last Ten Posts
- "Intelligent causation" continued
- Time to climb into the fish tank and sing Jerusale...
- "Stop me...before I draw again!"
- Changing my 'toon
- Meyer and Ward debate - Less than meets the eye
- What if they held a colloquium on ID, and nobody b...
- "Put down the pen, and slowly back away from the d...
- Going through the (handwaving) motions - Gonzalez'...
- Pianka postscript - Dembski's descent
- "Big Questions" for ID
- ID Glossary
- Wedge - Phase II
- Science orgs. oppose ID
- Is ID religious?
- What is ID?
- ID 'Toons
- Talk.Origins Archive
- Creation/Design Watch
- The Panda's Thumb
- National Center for Science Education
- The Loom
- Name: RLC
- Location: San Juan Capistrano, California
An attempt to translate "intelligent design" terminology.
Papers and essays analyzing the public presentation of "intelligent design."
A response to the Discovery Institute's list of dissenting scientists.
Quotes from ID "theorists" and organizations.
Definitions of "intelligent design" from ID proponents.
My foray into the cartooning arts. Enter at your own risk.
what's not what
June 2, 2006
"And the silver splinters fly in the corner of your eye, shining in the setting sun." (Ian Anderson)